Goals for Community Ambassadors
- Promote and attend CorpStarter North America Venture Contest as well as other CorpStarter workshops and social events.
- Produce programs that increase the knowledge of event participants on entrepreneurship and business development, and drive conversations and discussions on entrepreneurial subjects.
- Deliver key campaigns and activities, and amplify all your amazing work through social media and other viable channels.
- Encourage qualified startups to participate in CorpStarter North America Venture Contest.
Pursue joint ventures and alliances with other organizations in support of program development.
- Look out for sponsorships for CorpStarter North America Venture Contest.
- Strengthen awareness of CorpStarter as a New York-based startup accelerator for growing companies in the entrepreneurship community.
Benefit for Community Ambassadors
Community Ambassadors can:
- Attend all of our CorpStarter events and programs;
- Gain experience on project/event management and hone your leadership skills;
- Have the opportunity to interact with entrepreneurs of growing companies and learn hands-on entrepreneurial experience and stories;
- Accumulate network and resources in the startup community, and get to make connection with investors and speakers;
- For the student Community Ambassadors, CorpStarter can offer academic credit internship according to their performance.
To apply, please fill up and submit your the application here.